No-bake cookies are *probably* my favorite cookie recipe ever. This is the Best No-Bake Cookies recipe, and they’re done so fast!
I love easy recipes. The simpler something is, the more I like it. I don’t like dirtying a ton of pots and pans and cooling racks, and just want things to be simple. The Best No-Bake Cookies should be simple. They have very few ingredients, are done in a single pot on the stove, and then scooped onto wax paper to cool. That’s it!
CHECK OUT MY RECIPES FOR RAINBOW SUGAR COOKIES AND PERFECT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
The hardest part about the Best No-Bake Cookies is waiting for them to cool. I basically want to eat the mixture out of the pot with a spoon, but you know…society has rules. So I let mine sit on the wax paper until they’re cool enough to pick up and scarf down. They’re so good! And I can eat them for breakfast since they have oatmeal in them, right?
Best No-Bake Cookies
- 3 cups quick oats
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a large area (about 3 ft long) of your counter with wax paper.
- In a pot, combine the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and milk together over medium/high heat.
- Once they are all melted and combined, bring the mixture to a rolling bowl.
- Once it reaches a rolling boil, let it boil for 1 minute, then remove it from the heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter and the vanilla until it's mixed completely.
- Add in the oats and stir until they're completely coated.
- Use a spoon and put heaping spoons of the mixture onto the wax paper to cool.
- Allow them to cool for 30-45 minutes before consuming.