These Easy Drop Biscuits are my go-to when I need a quick bread for a meal. They’re ready for the oven in less than five minutes!
Biscuits don’t need to be pretty, they just need to taste good! This recipe for Easy Drop Biscuits makes 12 good-sized biscuits that are so fluffy and delicious. The best part? No cutting, no shaping, and they’re ready for the oven in just a few minutes! This is one of my favorite recipes to make if I need a bread to go with dinner.
These biscuits go GREAT with my Milk Gravy recipe! Add scrambled eggs and you have the perfect breakfast, or breakfast for dinner! This recipe can also be easily doubled if you need more than a dozen biscuits.
These are also much cheaper than store-bought biscuits. Besides the fact that they taste so much better, they cost a fraction of the price of store-bought refrigerated or frozen biscuits. You probably have the ingredients to make these in your cabinet and refrigerator right now! Let’s get baking. Pin this recipe for later, or print the recipe off to keep it when you need it!
Easy Drop Biscuits
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- Preheat your oven to 450.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl with a fork.
- Once all the flour is mixed in completely, you're ready to bake.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Using a large spoon, drop 12 heaping spoonfuls of biscuit dough onto the pan, leaving about an inch in between each biscuit.
- Bake them at 450 degrees for 12 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges.
- Serve warm with butter or honey for best results.