If you need a REALLY fast dessert that’s absolutely delicious, you need to make this Kool Aid Pie! Four ingredients and 5 minutes! SO GOOD!
This post may contain affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy HERE.
Kool Aid Pie
I saw a picture of this floating around on Facebook, and decided to test it out myself! It turned out so well, I wanted to share it with you all as well! This is the easiest dessert I’ve ever made, and it’s creamy and delicious too! I really love that it’s totally customizable flavor-wise too because of the Kool Aid. So far I’ve only tried Black Cherry, but I really want to try Blue Raspberry and Pink Lemonade next!
WANT ANOTHER EASY DESSERT IDEA? MAKE THIS COPYCAT DAIRY QUEEN REESE’S TREATZZA PIZZA!
You only need four ingredients to make this kool aid pie. No baking, or cooking involved.
You will need:
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 packet of Kool-Aid (flavor of your choice)
8 oz container whipped cream
Graham cracker pie crust
You ready for this? Dump the sweetened condensed milk into a mixing bowl with the Kool-Aid packet and stir it all up. Then add in the container of whipped cream and use a spoon or silicone spatula to mix it all together. Once it’s combined with no streaks, flop it into a graham cracker crust and smooth it out evenly.
Cover the pie and put it in the fridge for 2-4 hours to cool completely. Serve the Kool Aid Pie cold. Optionally you can add another dollop of whipped cream onto the top of the pie before serving, but it’s not necessary. Great for the summer months, or just for when you need a quick dessert!
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 packet of Kool-Aid
- 8 oz container of whipped cream, thawed
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In a mixing bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk and the Kool-Aid packet until they're mixed thoroughly.
- Then use a large spoon or silicone spatula and mix in the tub of whipped cream until there are no more white streaks.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crust and spread it evenly.
- Cover the Kool Aid Pie and let it chill for 2-4 hours before serving.