Looking for an awesome bacon recipe? These Loaded Baked Potato Cups are simple and not only do they taste amazing, they LOOK amazing too!
Loaded Baked Potato Cups
These Loaded Baked Potato Cups will make your dinner something dreams are made of. There is just nothing better than a loaded baked potato (especially when you’re on a diet and can’t have one) and these crispy bacon cups just take these over the edge. These are simple to make, but they look fancy, so bonus points!
WANT ANOTHER MEATY DINNER IDEA? MY MAMA’S MEATLOAF RECIPE IS MY FAV!
These are cute as appetizers, but the reality is I never make appetizers. I just don’t. I feel like I spend half my life cooking meals for kids who inhale the food in four seconds anyway, so the thought of making appetizers just doesn’t come up. These do, however, make a fun dinner! There’s enough bacon that it satifies my husband’s incessant need for meat in a meal, so I win.
- 1 lb bacon
- 6 russet potatoes
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Real Bacon Bits
- Cut your bacon strips in half.
- Flip a muffin pan upside down, and spray eight of the cups with non-stick spray.
- Drape three pieces of bacon over the top of a cup, then use a piece to wrap around the outside.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, then Broil on HI for 5 minutes to get the cups crispy.
- Bake your potatoes as you normally do (we stab ours a few times with a form, then rub them in butter with some salt and pepper and wrap them in tin foil and bake at 400 for 45 minutes) and then smash them with a fork. You can add butter and milk to make them creamier, but it's unnecessary.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out the potato and place it in your bacon cups.
- Top with the cheese, sour cream, chives, and real bacon bits.
- Serve hot!