Treat yourself with this easy-to-make and DELICIOUS Pomegranate Guava Smoothie!
Pomegranate Guava Smoothie
We like to drink smoothies! It’s an excellent way to drink a sweet treat while still consuming something fairly healthy. It can be intimidating to make a smoothie if you’ve never done it before, but it’s SO simple! If you have a blender and a recipe, you can make this pomegranate guava smoothie without fail. It’s very simple, and is one of our favorite recipes so far!
CHECK OUR MY FRUIT INFUSED WATER POST WITH 10 RECIPES FOR ANOTHER HEALTHY DRINK OPTION!
This pomegranate guava smoothie is the perfect blend of sweet and tangy. and is absolutely delicious. We couldn’t stop drinking this one when we photographed it for this post! This recipe makes the perfect serving size too, so you’re not stuck with twelve cups of smoothie you or your kids may or may not like. *Breaks out singing* “This is the beeeeest of both worlds…” Anyone else sing the Hannah Montana theme song here? Come on, you know you want to!
Here’s a tip: you need to really blend this smoothie to get all the little pomegranate seeds down to a smooth, and unnoticable texture. Some people like it crunchy and like to chew the seeds, and if that’s you, then just blend until the other fruits are smooth. Otherwise, blend it until the seeds are small enough to just slurp through your straw.
- 1 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- ½ frozen Banana
- 2 chilled Guava
- 2 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup almond milk (or you can use whole milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon sugar or honey
- Chop the guava in fourths. Leave the skin on, as it's totally edible.
- Combine the banana, pomegranate, guava, yogurt, milk, vanilla, and sugar or honey in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Make sure you blend for long enough to pulverize the pomegranate seeds, if you don't like the texture in your smoothie.
- Serve chilled with a straw, and enjoy!