This no bake American Flag Cheesecake is perfect for summer. It’s so good you won’t have any leftovers!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy HERE.
I love making desserts to take to summer parties and family celebrations, but I try not to bake as much during the summer too. This American Flag Cheesecake takes care of both of those things, and it’s really, really good!
What’s great about this is that it’s make in a 9×13 baking dish, so it’s big enough to bring to a party. Don’t worry, you won’t have any leftovers, because this thing is AMAZING! I make it just so I can lick the spoon.
How to make American Flag Cheesecake
Step 1: Make the crust.
Mix your sugar, softened butter, and graham cracker crumbs together to make this awesome crust. Buy pre-crushed graham cracker crumbs for easy measuring, or use my tips in the recipe below to crush whole graham crackers. Press the crust into the bottom of a 9×13 pan, like shown. I found this pure white pan on Amazon, and I LOVE it.
Step 2: Mix the cream cheese batter.
Mix the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and sour cream together to make the cream cheese portion of the batter. Mix it with an electric beater until there are no lumps.
Step 3: Mix the whipped cream batter.
In a separate bowl, mix together the heavy whipping cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar to make the whipped cream batter. Once stiff peaks have formed, use a silicone spatula to fold in the whipped cream batter into the cream cheese batter. Gently fold the batter until well combined.
Step 4: Put the batter in the pan.
Smoothly spread the batter over the crust. Before putting it in the fridge to set, use a toothpick to trace the box for the blueberries and stars, and then the stripes. I made three red stripes, and that seemed easiest. Cover it and let it cool for 4-6 hours or overnight in the fridge.
Step 5: Add the toppings to the American Flag Cheesecake.
Use a large spoon to carefully add the blueberry and cherry pie filling to the top to make the American Flag Cheesecake design. Wait until you get to your destination, or just before serving if you aren’t traveling, to add the toppings for the best results.
Step 6: Add the stars.
I found these adorable edible star sprinkles on Amazon HERE and have used them in a few of my patriotic desserts this year! I used them in my Patriotic Sprinkle Cookies, and my American Flag Stained Glass Cookies, and knew they would be perfect for this American Flag Cheesecake too!
I sprinkled some all over the top of the blueberry section to add a fun detail to the American Flag Cheesecake. I really like the extra touch it gives it! They’re really thin and not sharp or crunchy. The stars dissolve easily and don’t change the flavor of the cheesecake at all.
When you’re finished making your American Flag Cheesecake it should look something like this! I’m thrilled with how easy it was to make such a show stopping dessert! This will definitely be a repeat dessert for us each year!
Forget summer baking, and make this delicious no bake American Flag Cheesecake instead! It's festive and delicious!
- FOR THE CRUST:
- 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (or 1 box crackers)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 3 boxes cream cheese softened (8 oz each)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Edible star sprinkles
- Place your graham crackers in a food processor and process them into fine crumbs. If using pre-crushed graham crackers, skip this step.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, softened butter, and sugar in a bowl until well mixed.
- Use your hands and press the crust into an ungreased 9x13 pan, making sure the crust is even.
- In a large bowl, use an electric beater to beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the sour cream and beat until combined.
- Add the lemon juice and beat until combined. Set the bowl aside.
- In a separate bowl, add the whipping cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar, and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Use a spatula to fold in the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture until you don't see streaks.
- Spread the batter over the crust evenly.
- Use a toothpick to draw out your flag design before refrigerating.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, add the blueberry and cherry pie filling to make the flag design. Top with the edible stars.
- If traveling, wait to add the topping until you've made it to your destination for best results.
- Use name brand cream cheese to avoid lumps.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 453 Total Fat: 26g Saturated Fat: 15g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 65mg Sodium: 218mg Carbohydrates: 53g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 26g Protein: 3g