This DIY Father’s Day BBQ Sauce Gift is such a great gift idea for dads who love to grill! Sample some new sauces, make him some homemade, or give him some of his favorites and attach these cute printable tags for the perfect Father’s Day gift!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy HERE.
Dads can be tough to buy for! It’s always tough for me to think of an affordable gift, so I like to share my ideas with you!
My husband (like a lot of dads) loves to grill. He loves trying out new BBQ sauces, and now that we’re living in Texas there’s so many to choose from!
This DIY Father’s Day BBQ Sauce Gift was the perfect way to let him sample some new Texas BBQ sauce and remind him how much he’s loved and appreciated.
For my Dad, we’re going to make up a big batch of this homemade BBQ sauce recipe, and bottle it for him! He loves this recipe, and I know the homemade touch will make him smile!
If you’re just here for the printables, and you want to skip the tips and instructions below, you can just grab those from my store HERE.
How do you make this DIY Father’s Day BBQ Sauce gift?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Printable Father’s Day BBQ Sauce Tags (snag them in my store here!)
- BBQ Sauce
- Hole Punch
Step 2: Print out the tags.
After you purchase and download the tags from my store (hooray! I have a store now!) print them out on cardstock paper.
When they print they will look like this. They print six-to-a-page, and will have two of each design per page.
Pro Tip: Always print tags like these on heavy cardstock paper for the best results. If you use regular paper it will tear easily and look cheap.
Step 3: Punch holes in the tags.
There are three different tag designs, so use all of them, or pick your favorite!
Step 4: Attach the tags to the BBQ sauce.
Attaching the tags to the BBQ sauce is so simple! You have some options.
- Tie a Bow. Loop your twine through the punched hole on the tag, and then tie it in a bow on the back of the bottle.
- Wrap the Twine. I used this option. Cut your twine long enough to wrap around the neck of the bottle several time before tying in the back.
- Use a Ribbon. Make it more fancy by using curling ribbon instead of twine for a different look.
When you are finished, this is what they will look like! Great to give as a gift to one dad, or affordable enough to give to several!
Make sure to check out all the easy Father’s Day gift ideas in my store, or check out some free to print options below!
Want more DIY Father’s Day gift ideas?
- Father’s Day Soda Gift – The free printable tag makes this an easy DIY Father’s Day gift!
- Father’s Day Tape Measure Gift – Don’t spend a ton of money on over-priced custom tape measures, when you could make this Father’s Day Tape Measure gift yourself!
- DIY Father’s Day Superhero Shadowbox – Kids will LOVE giving this DIY Father’s Day Superhero Shadowbox gift as much as dads will love receiving it!
- Father’s Day Hot Sauce Gift DIY – If you want to spice up Father’s Day, give Dad this Father’s Day Hot Sauce Gift!
Give this DIY Father’s Day BBQ Sauce Gift to the dad in your life who loves barbecue! Who knows, they might even make something with it and let you eat some!