Aren’t these DIY Ferrero Rocher Graduation Treats adorable? They’re the perfect graduation party food or graduation party favor for guests to take home!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy HERE.
Graduation parties are so much fun to set up for! There’s so many ways you can go that are personal just for the graduate.
It can get expensive if you buy everything, so I always try and DIY some of my party stuff to cut down on cost, and to add a personal touch to the party itself.
These DIY Ferrero Rocher Graduation Treats make adorable themed graduation food. You could also easily use these as party favors for guests to take home too!
You won’t need a lot of supplies to make these graduation treats, and they’re affordable to make in bulk!
How do you make these DIY Ferrero Rocher Graduation Treats?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolates (can be found in most stores’ candy aisles)
- White Mini Cupcake Liners
- White Paper Brads
- Mini Tassels
- Hot Glue Gun
- White Cardstock Paper
Step 2: Trim your mini cupcake liners.
The mini cupcake liners on their own are a bit too long to look right as a graduation hat.
To fix that, you just need to trim them shorter.
If you cut the liners about in half, it works out right. You can see the height comparison here.
Step 3: Put the graduation hats together.
Making the graduation caps are super simple.
Cut out a square of cardstock paper that’s about 2″x2″. Don’t stress, it doesn’t need to be exact.
Then press it through the center of the cupcake liner, and spread the tabs of the brad to secure it all together.
If you want to make sure they’re secure, you can press with your thumb on the tp of the brad, and press the tabs even more flat to keep it all snug and in place.
Step 5: Attach the graduation hats to the chocolate.
To attach the hats to the Ferrero Rocher, I just used a dot of hot glue.
I put the glue right in the center of the inside of the hat and pressed it to the top of the chocolate, with the Ferrero Rocher logo facing forward.
Make as many or as few of these DIY Ferrero Rocher Graduation Treats as you want! They would even work as a graduation gift if you wanted to give them that way!
DIY Ferrero Rocher Graduation Treats Variations:
- Color. Change up the color of the cupcake liner, cardstock and tassel to match the grad’s colors.
- Candy. You could use any round candy to get the same result. Lindor Truffles would also work great!
- Decoration. Add some bling or even a special saying to the top of the hats to give them some customization for the party!
Want more DIY Graduation gift ideas?
- 37 Graduation Money Gifts – Check out this list of 37 graduation money gift ideas for some creative gift inspiration!
- Graduation Candle Gift – This Graduation Candle makes a great last minute gift idea for the graduate in your life!
- DIY Graduation Candy Bouquet – I’ve given this DIY Graduation Candy Bouquet as a gift many times, and it’s always met with excitement!
- Graduation Money Cake – This is an easy and thoughtful gift you can make yourself!
Make your graduation party extra special with these cute little themed DIY Ferrero Rocher Graduation Treats! They’re simple to make and are great party favors too!