If your kids love Minecraft then these Printable Minecraft Valentines are going to be perfect! Not to mention, they’re free to print, which makes them twice as awesome, right?
This post may contain affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy HERE.
I love holidays. Letting my kids pick out the theme of their Valentine box and making Valentines to give to their friends is something I look forward to each year!
I usually end up creating something just for my kids, so their vision can be executed well, and I decided that if I’m already designing them, I may as well share them with you too!
This year I made these Printable Minecraft Valentines for my daughter, and she loves them! If your kids are anything like mine, they likely play Minecraft, read books about Minecraft, have Minecraft toys, and watch Minecrafters on YouTube.
If you’re just here for the free printables, and don’t want to read the tips on printing and instructions on how to put these together below, then you can get those HERE.
How do I get these printable Minecraft Valentines?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Free Printable Minecraft Valentines
- Cardstock Paper
- Writing Utensil
When you print these Printable Minecraft Valentines this is what a single sheet looks like printed.
There are four different Valentines with different Minecraft components and phrases. My daughter helped me make them – and I think they turned out cute!
- Print these Printable Minecraft Valentines on cardstock paper. If you print them on regular paper, they’ll tear too easily and look really cheap.
- These print four Valentines to a page, so keep that in mind when you’re calculating how many pages or prints you’ll need.
After you get all your Valentines cut out, you need to have your kid(s) write their name on each Valentine.
You can add a little treat to these if you want (there are some SUPER cute and affordable Minecraft bracelets that would work for guys or girls on Amazon HERE) or just give them by themselves – either way they’re adorable!
Want more Valentine ideas?
- Lego Valentines – Make a cute valentine heart with this great Lego valentine gift!
- Among Us Valentines – These Among Us Valentines will be the talk of the Valentine party this year!
- Printable Fortnite Valentines – These free printable Valentines are a Victory Royale for your kids!
I hope your little one has a blast with these printable Minecraft Valentines! They’re a great way to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Minecraft style!