Make this simple Smarties Teacher Gift to pass out to teachers this year! They’re simple because of the free printables, and thoughtful and teachers will love the gesture!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy HERE.
If you’re like me, you love giving little gifts to let people know you appreciate them. Teachers have such a hard job, and we all appreciate how much they do for our kids!
These Smarties Teacher Gifts are perfect at the beginning of the year, the end of the year, and anytime you want to just say thanks for all the hard work they put in!
If you’re just here for the free printables, and don’t want to read the tips on printing and instructions on how to put these together below, then you can get those HERE.
How do you make these Smarties Teacher Gifts?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Smarties (I used giant ones I found at the dollar store, but they’re cheaper on Amazon!)
- Free Printable Smarties Teacher Gift tags.
- Ribbon (I used curling ribbon.)
- Hole Punch
- Cardstock Paper
Step 2: Print out the Smarties teacher gift tags.
When you print the sheet, they will print as shown above, and there are nine tags to a sheet. Keep that in mind when calculating how many you’ll need!
Step 3: Punch a hole and attach the tags.
If you can’t find giant Smarties, you can simply put a small handful of regular Smarties into a clear party favor bag and attach the gift tag to that.
That’s all it takes to make these cute Smarties Teacher Gifts! They’re quick, and kids will love to give them to their teachers!
JOIN MY CREATIVE GIFT GIVING GROUP ON FACEBOOK! IT’S FULL OF TONS OF GIFT IDEAS AND PEOPLE WHO LOVE GETTING CREATIVE FOR ALL HOLIDAYS AND OCCASIONS!
Want more DIY teacher gifts?
- 41 DIY Gifts For Teacher Appreciation – Here’s a whole list of great DIY gift ideas to show how much you appreciate your teacher!
- Candle Teacher Gift – This candle DIY gift is a cute way to thank your teacher for all their hard work!
- DIY Candy Bouquet – Why buy a generic store-bought candy bouquet when you can make your own for less?!
Whenever you give this Smarties Teacher Gift to your child’s teacher, I’m sure they’ll appreciate the thought and the small gift of support! Happy gifting!