This adorable Thanksgiving Snack Mix with the free printable tag makes the perfect treat for Thanksgiving! It’s easy to put together and works great for kids and adults!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy HERE.
Thanksgiving is such an awesome time for family and friendship! This cute snack mix is such a fun way to pause and take a moment to remember what Thanksgiving represents.
This Thanksgiving blessing snack mix would also work well to hand out to kids, or to give to kids to help hold them over until the meal. If your family is anything like ours we don’t eat at all on Thanksgiving until the main meal!
This snack mix also makes for great party favors from the Thanksgiving meal as well to send home with your guests. It’s cute and easy to put together!
I made this because my Easter Story snack mix went over so well with friends and family, I decided I needed a Thanksgiving one too!
If you’re just here for the free printables, and don’t want to read the tips on printing and instructions on how to put these together below, then you can get those HERE.
How do you make this Thanksgiving Snack Mix?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Free Thanksgiving Snack Mix Printable Tag
- Snack Size Baggies
- Mini Pretzels
- Candy Corn
- Hershey Kisses
- Dried Fruit
- Nuts or Seeds
- Hot Glue Gun or Stapler
Step 2: Print out the Thanksgiving Snack Mix printable.
When you print out these tags for the top of the bags, they will look like this. They print one to a page, so be sure to print as many as you plan on giving out.
Pro Tip: Print these tags on cardstock paper for the best results. Regular paper will tear easily and won’t hold up. You can find it in most stores in their office supply sections.
Step 3: Make your Thanksgiving Snack Mix.
These are the ingredients for the Thanksgiving Snack Mix:
- Bugles. Bugles to remind us of the cornucopia and the first harvest.
- M&M’s. M&M’s to remind us of those who went without so we could have plenty.
- Pretzels. Pretzels to remind us to fold our arms in prayer to thank God for all we have.
- Candy Corn. Candy corn to remind us of the kindness of the natives to new settlers.
- Nuts or Seeds. Nuts or seeds to remind us of the hard work of the pilgrims.
- Dried Fruit. Dried fruit to remind us of the fruit of our labor.
- Hershey Kisses. Hershey Kisses to remind us to share love with friends and family.
Mix the amounts of your choice of each ingredient into a large mixing bowl until you’re happy with the ratio.
When the snack mix is mixed well, fill your snack bags about halfway full.
These tags were designed to fit on the snack size bags, which are a small plastic zip bag and more square. They’re cheap at Walmart!
Don’t overfill your bags, or the tags won’t attach well to the top.
Step 4: Attach the tags to your Thanksgiving Snack Mix.
Fold the tags in half along the orange line before attaching them to your plastic bags.
Make as many or as few as you want to hand out to friends and family this Thanksgiving season! It’s such a fun touch to the holiday of thankfulness!
Want more DIY Thanksgiving ideas?
- DIY Napkin Pumpkins – Make decoupage pumpkins using napkins!
- Canning Ring Pumpkins – These are a simple craft using ribbon and canning rings, and they’re so cute!
- DIY Doily Pumpkins – These pumpkins are a super quick fall craft!
- DIY Concrete Pumpkins – You won’t believe how quick and easy these DIY Concrete Pumpkins are to make!
This Thanksgiving Snack Mix is the perfect snack mix for the holiday! Great for kids and adults too!