Make festive candles out of ordinary ones with these DIY Christmas Candle Labels! The free printable candle labels make them come together in under five minutes!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy HERE.
Christmas candle scents are some of my favorite things in the world. I may or may not burn them year-round!
Giving candles as gifts is something I enjoy, but I like to spice them up and make them pretty for gift-giving! You don’t need to make your candles from scratch to make them gift-worthy, but these DIY Christmas Candle Labels help!
I’ve made a few other printable candle labels like my Thanksgiving candle labels, Teacher gift candle labels, graduation candle labels, and Mother’s Day candle labels! Such an easy way to add a personal touch to a simple gift.
How do you make these DIY Christmas Candle Labels?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Free Printable Christmas Candle Labels
- Candles (tall ones are my favorite, but I also made a label size that will work for shorter ones too)
- 11×17 Paper
- Tape or Double Sided Adhesive Roller
Step 2: Print out the Christmas candle labels.
These absolutely need to be printed on 11×17 size paper, or they will not fit your candles!
Use a sharp pair of scissors and cut out the labels you want to use.
Tips for buying the right candles:
- Shape. Getting candles that are the same width around all the way around. Tapered candles don’t work well for this and will frustrate you when you try to attach the labels.
- Height. Make sure you print the right size labels for the height of your candles.
- Scent. Christmas scents are the best option, but buy whatever you think the recipient will enjoy!
Step 3: Attach the labels to your Christmas candles.
Wrap the labels around your candles and cut off the excess length. You will want the labels to overlap a bit, but not a lot.
This is what your Christmas candle label will look like when it’s done! Doesn’t it elevate this plain candle to a gorgeous Christmas candle?
I love the classic look of this design with that old red truck! I loved how it popped on this black candle!
I found my candles at Walmart, but if you wanted to make an even more affordable option, you could use cheaper candles, homemade candles made from recycled candles, or even candles from the dollar store!
Want more DIY Christmas gift ideas?
- Christmas Hand Soap Gift DIY – This Christmas hand soap gift DIY is a great last-minute gift idea for friends, neighbors, or even the mailman!
- Money Christmas Tree Gift DIY – This Money Christmas Tree Gift idea is the perfect way to give Christmas this year!
- Holly Jolly Christmas Gift – Give a Holly Jolly Christmas gift this year with this Holly Jolly Ranchers gift idea!
- 41 DIY Christmas Gag Gifts – Here’s a treasure trove of fantastic Christmas gag gift ideas!
These adorable free printable DIY Christmas Candle Labels are the perfect way to make a plain candle ready for gifting!