If you want a super easy and delicious dinner ideas, you need to make these Homemade Mashed Potato Bowls! It’s similar to what KFC makes, but better because they’re cheaper and you can eat as much as you want!
Homemade Mashed Potato Bowls are in regular rotation on our dinner menu. They’re super easy to make, and they’re SO good. I use my traditional mashed potatoes recipe for these, and my super easy and delicious milk gravy to take this recipe up to a whole new level! You can use instant mashed potatoes and instant gravy mix, but it won’t taste NEARLY as good as this recipe does!
Want another easy dinner idea? Make this Southwestern Shells & Cheese recipe, and you’ll never eat shells and cheese the same ever again! Or if you want one of the easiest dinner recipes I make, you can make these Crockpot Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches!
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- In a 9x13 pan, spread your mashed potatoes out evenly.
- Sprinkle on your frozen corn over the mashed potatoes.
- Next, pour the milk gravy over the top of the corn. Use a silicone spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Press the chicken tenders into the top of the mixture. Put them really close to each other and don't leave any spaces. You should be able to fit three long rows in a 9x13 pan easily.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the chicken.
- Cook at 400 for 20-25 minutes.
- Serv immediately.