Use these adorable printable labels to make this fun DIY Father’s Day Nuts gift for the dad in your life this year! Use his favorite nuts or nut-filled candy!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy HERE.
My kids never have a concept of budget and always want to do something crazy, so we have to find a compromise that both shows our love and gives them something they’ll enjoy.
These cute candy tags (they come in a set of three different tags – you can see the Reese’s Pieces Father’s Day gift HERE, and the Father’s Day Gold candy gift HERE to know what the other two tags in the set look like) are available to download from my store and make gift giving easy!
If you’re just here for the printables, and you want to skip the tips and instructions below, you can just grab those from my store HERE.
How do you make this DIY Father’s Day Nuts Gift?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Printable Candy Tag Set (includes two other designs too!)
- Snack Size Baggies
- Nuts, or Nut-Focused Candy (I used chocolate covered peanuts)
- Cardstock Paper
- Hot Glue Gun or Stapler
Step 2: Print out the tags.
The set of tags will print one design per page, so print all or one, depending on which ones you want to make.
If you want to only print the Father’s Day Nuts gift tags, then select just that sheet to print.
Pro Tip: Print these on cardstock paper for the best results. Regular paper will tear easily and won’t work well.
Step 3: Add your nuts/candy and tag.
Fill your snack size bag about halfway full with the nuts or candy you want to give as a Father’s Day gift.
Press the air out of the bag and zip it closed.
Fold the tag you cut out in half, and use a stapler or hot glue gun to attach it to the bag.
What are good nuts or candies with nuts to give for Father’s Day?
Use on of these ideas to give nuts for Father’s Day:
- Chocolate Covered Nuts
- Flavored Nuts
- Payday Candy Bars
- Mr. Goodbar
- Nut Mixes
- Trail Mix
Now your gift is ready to give to dad!
If you used chocolate in your Father’s Day nuts gift, make sure to keep it in a cool dry place so the chocolate doesn’t melt before it’s ready for giving!
IF you liked this Father’s Day gift idea, check out the other gift tag ideas in my store, or more DIY options you can make below!
Want more DIY Father’s Day gift ideas?
- Father’s Day Soda Gift – The free printable tag makes this an easy DIY Father’s Day gift!
- DIY Father’s Day Superhero Shadowbox – Kids will LOVE giving this DIY Father’s Day Superhero Shadowbox gift as much as dads will love receiving it!
- Wings for a King Gift Basket – If your Dad likes wings, you’re gonna want to give him this Wings for a King gift basket for Father’s Day!
- DIY Father’s Day Jerky Gift Basket – If you want to make your Dad happy, might I suggest making this Jerky Gift Basket for Father’s Day?
Whether you give candy or savory nuts in the DIY Father’s Day Nuts gift, I’m sure the dad in your life will love it! Get the tags to print in my store HERE.