Tell Dad how much you love him with this Father’s Day Reese’s Pieces Gift idea! The printable tag makes it easy to put together too!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy HERE.
Do you know your dad’s favorite candy? My Dad LOVES candy and has a lot of favorites!
Reese’s Pieces always reminds me of the theater because he always got them and popcorn when we went together!
This cute DIY Father’s Day Reese’s Pieces Gift is such a fun way to show the dad in your life how much you love him, and even makes a perfect gift for kids to give to Dad too!
If you’re just here for the printables, and you want to skip the tips and instructions below, you can just grab those from my store HERE.
How do you make this DIY Father’s Day Reese’s Pieces Gift?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Printable Father’s Day Gold Candy Gift Tags (these come in a pack of three different Father’s Day candy tags in my store!)
- Snack Size Baggies
- Reese’s Pieces
- Hot Glue Gun or Stapler
Step 2: Print out the candy gift tag.
Like I said earlier, this gold candy gift is part of a set of three tags, so the file will include two other tags as well. If you only want to print the Reese’s Pieces tags, just select it to print alone from your printer settings.
Pro Tip: Print these on cardstock paper for the best results. You can find cardstock in the home office section of most stores or on Amazon here.
Step 3: Cut the tag out and fill the bag with Reese’s Pieces.
Use a sharp pair of scissors to cut out the tag around the orange. Bend the tag in half and set it aside.
Fill a snack-sized baggy about half full with Reese’s Pieces. Don’t overfill the bag or it will be difficult to attach the tags.
Press all the air out of the bag before you seal it.
Step 4: Attach the tags.
Use a hot glue gun or a stapler to attach the tag to the baggy.
I usually push the baggy just to the edge of the fold and then use hot glue to attach it to the baggy.
Pro Tip: Put the hot glue on the gift tag and then press it to the baggy. If your hot glue gun gets too hot, you could melt the plastic by putting it directly on the baggy itself first.
Now your gift is ready for giving! This would be adorable to give as a combo using all three tags that come in the printable tags set! See the gold candy gift idea, and the nuts gift idea to see them all!
See more Father’s Day ideas in my store HERE! Or check out some other DIY gift ideas on my site below!
Want more DIY Father’s Day gift ideas?
- Father’s Day Hot Sauce Gift DIY – If you want to spice up Father’s Day, give Dad this Father’s Day Hot Sauce Gift!
- Father’s Day Tape Measure Gift – Don’t spend a ton of money on over-priced custom tape measures, when you could make this Father’s Day Tape Measure gift yourself!
- DIY Father’s Day Superhero Shadowbox – Kids will LOVE giving this DIY Father’s Day Superhero Shadowbox gift as much as dads will love receiving it!
- Father’s Day Soda Gift – The free printable tag makes this an easy DIY Father’s Day gift!
Give this Father’s Day Reese’s Pieces Gift as a stand-alone gift or pair it with the other gifts you can make in the candy tag set! I’m sure he will love it!