This Christmas Story Snack Mix is such a fun way to go over the birth of Jesus with kids! It makes a fun stocking stuffer or special holiday treat!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy HERE.
Christmas is such a fun time to make cute little treats for kids! Whether you’re making them for your own kids, your classroom, as stocking stuffers, or as a treat to hand out these are perfect!
The free printable labels contain the story of Jesus’ birth paired with cute kid-friendly snacks that all come together to make this Christmas Story Snack Mix!
If you’re just here for the free printables, and don’t want to read the tips on printing and instructions on how to put these together below, then you can get those HERE.
How do you make these Christmas Story Snack Mix?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Free Printable Christmas Story Snack Mix Labels
- Square Snack Baggies (Labels are made to fit these perfectly, but others would work too)
- Hershey Kisses
- Mini Pretzels
- Mini Candy Canes
- M&M’s (I used Christmas ones)
- Animal Crackers
- Hot Glue Gun
Step 2: Print out the Christmas snack mix tags.
Go here to get the free printable. When you print them, they will print one per page, so keep that in mind if you need multiple.
Pro Tip: Print these out on cardstock paper, and NOT regular paper. Regular paper doesn’t hold up well!
Step 3: Make the Christmas snack mix.
Gather the ratio of ingredients you want to include.
To make Christmas Story Snack Mix you will need:
Mix them all into a bowl to make the snack mix. Then you can transfer it into the snack baggies!
Step 4: Attach the Christmas story toppers.
You can use a stapler or a hot glue gun to attach the labels to the tops of the baggies.
I use a hot glue gun because it’s fast and is a lot cleaner. This is also safer for little hands too.
Make as many or as few bags of Christmas Story Snack Mix as you want this holiday season! My kids loved reading along with what each item in the snack mix meant!
Want more DIY Christmas ideas?
- Grinch Hot Chocolate Bombs – These Grinch Hot Chocolate Bombs make amazing gifts, or incredible movie nights at Christmastime!
- DIY Christmas Candle Labels – Make festive candles out of ordinary ones with these DIY Christmas Candle Labels!
- Elf Food Groups Gift Idea – Make them laugh with this adorable DIY Elf Food Groups gift idea!
- Christmas Mesh Wreath DIY – Make this adorable Christmas Mesh Wreath DIY for your front door this holiday season!
This Christmas Story Snack Mix is such a fun way to remind kids about the birth of Jesus this holiday season!