These Mickey and Minnie Christmas Pops will have you dreaming of Disney while you make your kids smile! The free printables make these easy to make and the perfect Christmas treat you can DIY!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy HERE.
If your house is anything like mine, Disney is a big source of happy! We love GOING to Disney, and watching Disney movies, and including it in our decorations etc.
I made a Valentine version of these Mickey and Minnie Pops and will add other holidays in the future. I’m in LOVE with how cute the Christmas version turned out!
Aren’t these Mickey and Minnie Christmas Pops just adorable? I’m so happy with them, and my kids freaked out! You need zero craft skills to make these, and they’re the perfect little Christmas gift!
How to make Mickey and Minnie Christmas Pops
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Clear Plastic Fillable Ornaments (Amazon sells them year round)
- Free Printable Mickey/Minnie Heads
- Christmas M&Ms (or other candy or treat)
- Cardstock paper
- Hot Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
Step 2: Cut out the Mickey & Minnie heads.
Step 3: Glue on the popsicle sticks.
Step 4: Prepare the fillable ornaments.
Glue the ornament on with the ornament hanger tab facing up for Minnie pops, and down for Mickey pops. It doesn’t need to be perfect because we will cover them later with a bow.
Step 5: Fill and glue.
Center the Mickey or Minnie head above the circle, and firmly press down for a few seconds until the glue dries.
Step 6: Add a bow.
I used cute Christmas themed ribbon and made little bows to attach to the tops of the Minnie pops, and to the bottom of the Mickey pops. Just use a little bead of hot glue to attach them.
Mickey gets a bow tie, and Minnie gets a hair bow! This also helps to cover up the little lip you can’t quite cut off on the fillable ornament .
And this is what your Mickey and Minnie Christmas Pops will look like when they’re finished! They turn out SO cute and are so super simple to make with the free printable Mickey and Minnie heads!
Want more DIY Christmas gift ideas?
- DIY Christmas Candle Labels – Make festive candles out of ordinary ones with these DIY Christmas Candle Labels!
- Christmas Hand Soap Gift DIY – This Christmas hand soap gift DIY is a great last-minute gift idea for friends, neighbors, or even the mailman!
- Christmas Story Snack Mix – This Christmas Story Snack Mix is such a fun way to go over the birth of Jesus with kids!
- 41 DIY Christmas Gag Gifts – Here’s a treasure trove of fantastic Christmas gag gift ideas!
Whoever you give these Mickey and Minnie Christmas Pops, I’m sure they’re going to love them! They’re perfect for kids, or anyone who LOVES Disney!