With only four ingredients and five minutes you can make this delicious No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe! It’s the best pumpkin cheesecake recipe you’ll have, and it’s so simple!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy HERE.
I love to bake. I especially love to bake during the cold months and during the holidays. Realistically, sometimes you just don’t have enough time to bake, and that’s where this incredibly simple No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake comes in, and I think I’m in love.
How do you make No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake?
Step 1: Gather your ingredients.
What you see in the picture? That’s the only ingredients you need for this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe.
- Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake Filling
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Graham Cracker Crust
Step 2: Dump the ingredients in a bowl.
Dump the cheesecake filling, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice into a large bowl. Use a fork to mix well until you don’t see white streaks anymore.
You can use an electric beater if you want, but the cheesecake filling is pretty soft, so you don’t really need to.
Step 3: Pour into the pie crust.
Once your mixture is mixed thoroughly, you’ve done the hardest part of the whole recipe! Pour it into the graham cracker pie crust, and smooth out the top with a spoon.
PRO TIP: You may have some batter left over that doesn’t fit in your pie crust, depending on the type of pie crust you bought. Don’t force it, just leave it out and eat it with a spoon like I did – haha!
After you put it in the pie crust, it’s ready to eat. If you want to refrigerate it longer to make sure it’s nice and cold, and to let it set up a little more, you can. That’s what I do.
Another optional ingredient you can add to the top of the pie before serving is Cool Whip. It’s not necessary, but I load my pumpkin pie up with whipped cream, so it only seems right to do the same with this no-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe!
Now, this No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake isn’t going to come out of the pan super pretty. It’s so good, it doesn’t even matter though! This is one of the fastest desserts I’ve ever made, and everyone needs a quick, delicious dessert in their arsenal just in case.
Want some more no-bake dessert recipes?
- Kool-Aid Pie – this one is only four ingredients and comes together just as quickly as this no-bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe! So many flavors to try!
- No-Bake Rainbow Cheesecake – these are little mini cheesecakes that turn out SO cute with all the fun color combinations!
- BEST No Bake Cookies – these are my favorite cookies on the planet and this recipe is one that never fails. Can’t get any better than that!
Save this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe or pin it on Pinterest so you have it in a pinch! Heck, I make this even when I’m not in a pinch because it’s so simple and delicious! Enjoy!
With only four ingredients and five minutes you can have this delicious No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake! It's the easiest dessert you'll ever make!
- 1 container Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake Filling
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz Cool Whip (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the cheesecake filling, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix well until there are no longer any white streaks.
- Spoon into the graham cracker crust and smooth the top evenly.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Optionally sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and Cool Whip if desired.
- You may have a little extra batter left in the bowl, depending on the type of pie crust you got. If this happens, don't force it onto the pie, but indulge yourself and eat it with a spoon. It's the cook's reward.
- You may optionally top with Cool Whip if you want.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 251Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 164mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 3g