Make your Independence Day celebrations AWESOME with these DIY 4th of July Party Decorations! They’re so easy to print and put together!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy HERE.
The 4th of July is probably my favorite family get-together each year! It’s warm, and we BBQ, and the fireworks make it all that much more awesome!
If you’re planning on having people over this year, you can use this adorable printable 4th of July Party pack that includes:
- Water Bottle Labels
- Cupcake Toppers
- Food Cards
- Party Favor Tags
- 4th of July Party Game Ideas
Read the instructions below on how to print and put them together, or buy and download the printable party pack from my store HERE.
How to throw a DIY 4th of July Party
To throw the BEST 4th of July party you need good food, festive decor, fireworks, and fun!
Use this printable pack you can grab in my store to make it easy on you this year! You can see what all is included below, as well as some other ideas to make your party unforgettable!
4th of July Party Food Ideas
Red white and blue food is so much fun to put together! I have SEVERAL of these festive recipes on my site (which I’ll list below), or you can use some of your favorites!
4th of July Cupcake Toppers
Make your own cupcakes, or make store-bought plain cupcakes adorable with these cute cupcake toppers that are a part of the printable pack you can get HERE.
To use these, simply print them on cardstock paper (they print 12-to-a-page, so keep that in mind), cut them out, and then tape a toothpick to the back of the cupcake topper to insert it into the cupcake.
4th of July Food Cards
The food cards that are part of the 4th of July party decorations pack printable come in two different versions.
There’s a version that includes already filled in with easy and festive recipes from my site. Those recipes are:
- American Flag Cheesecake – no bake and super easy to put together!
- American Flag Stained Glass Cookies – these are SO easy to make and look AWESOME!
- Patriotic Fruit Salad – Easy peasy and food allergy-friendly!
- Patriotic Sprinkle Cookies – adorable star-shaped cookies covered in red, white, and blue sprinkles!
OR you can use the blank food cards and fill them in with the family-favorites you’ll be making for the day.
4th of July Water Bottle Labels
Water is a MUST-HAVE at 4th of July parties because it’s SO hot! We always have a cooler full of sodas, and then I like to dress up my water bottles with cute labels.
These 4th of July Water Bottles are printable and party of the pack you can grab in my store HERE.
To use them, print them on regular paper (not cardstock), cut them out, and tape them onto your water bottles.
They print 5-to-a-page so keep that in mind when deciding how many to print.
4th of July Poppers Party Favors
If you want the perfect 4th of July Party Favor, this is it! These are SO cute!
Print out this page from the 4th of July Party Decorations pack on cardstock paper. Print one sheet for every favor you want to make.
You will need one page and four pull-string party poppers (like shown), and a snack-size sandwich baggie for each favor.
Cut the printable part out around the colored edge.
Place four party poppers into a snack sized baggie and then seal it shut.
Fold the topper in half and use a hot glue gun or a stapler to attach it to the baggie.
Make one for each party guest and give them to each person as they leave for the party! They’re perfect for all ages!
DIY 4th of July Party Decor
4th of July Party Banner
This banner is party of the party printable pack too! Print it on cardstock and cut it out.
Use a hole punch on the top corners of the banner and then run twine or ribbon through it to hang!
Other adorable 4th of July party decorations you can buy:
- Dollar Store. The dollar store had a ton of super cute stuff! The table scatter, cups, and star-shaped plates I used were all from there!
- Amazon. I put together this list of all my favorites on Amazon so you can click and see them all in one place.
- Floral. Lowe’s and Home Depot makes gorgeous hanging baskets and floral plant arrangements that are red, white, and blue this time of year! Use those! Or put succulents in these cute DIY Patriotic Mason Jar planters!
- Candles. This patriotic jelly candle tutorial is a DIY , and ALSO repels bugs. So it looks nice and keeps bugs off your guests at the same time!
- Wreaths. Make your own patriotic wreath to put on your front door to start the party off right! Make a Patriotic Bandana Wreath, an American Flag Mesh Wreath, or even this Patriotic Deco Mesh Wreath!
4th of July Party Games
This list is included in the 4th of July Party Pack printable and has 6 different ideas with instructions for fun games you can play at your 4th of July party!
Some other 4th of July activities you can do are:
- Tie-Dye. This is a family favorite for us! Use these tutorials to make some amazing American Flag tie-dyed shirts!
- Handprint American Flag Shirt. Have the kids (or adults too!) make their own festive shirt for the day with their handprints and a little t-shirt paint using this tutorial!
- Bubblegum Necklaces. These beads are so big they look like gumballs and kids love making these! Use this tutorial and your kids can make adorable necklaces for the 4th of July!
Want more DIY 4th of July Ideas?
- DIY American Flag Mesh Wreath – Make your front door festive this year with this patriotic wreath tutorial!
- American Flag Cheesecake – This no bake American Flag Cheesecake is perfect for summer!
- No Bake Patriotic Cheesecake – It’s super easy to make and the perfect cool dessert for a hot summer holiday!
- Hand Print American Flag Shirt – This simple DIY is personalized and turns out super cute!
Make your 4th of July party AWESOME this year with all these ideas and the printable 4th of July Party decorations! Have a happy 4th!