These adorable DIY Easter Bunny Candy Jars are the perfect Easter treat! They’re super easy to put together and they turn out so cute when they’re done!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy HERE.
These adorable Easter treats are the perfect Easter basket filler or work great as a stand-alone Easter gift too!
White Sixlets fill these Easter Bunny candy jars, but you could use any cite treat, or even different colors too! I liked the white to it most resembled a bunny, but use your creativity!
How do you make these Easter Bunny Candy Jars?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
- Small Plastic Mason Jars (I found mine at the dollar store)
- White Sixlets (look in the wedding section of Hobby Lobby!)
- White and Pink Construction Paper
- Easter Ribbon
- White Pom Poms (optional)
- Hot Glue Gun
Step 2: Cut out your bunny ears.
Using white construction paper or cardstock, cut out bunny ears. You will need two for each Easter Bunny Candy Jar you’re making.
You can make pointy bunny ears, or rounded ones, or oversized ears or normal ones! Use your imagination!
Then cut slighthy smaller bunny ears from pink construction paper for the inside of the ears as shown above.
Step 3: Attach the bunny ears to your jar lid.
Use a hot glue gun to attach your bunny ear pieces to each other, and then to the lid of the jar as shown.
I also used these jars and dollar store stuffed animals to make these cute Easter treat jars!
Pro Tip: Bend the bottoms of the ears to curve like the lid and they will attach and glue easier.
Step 4: Fill your jars with white Sixlets.
The large bag of white Sixlets I bought filled two jars perfectly. You can also buy white Sixlets from Amazon in bulk for cheaper here.
Fill your jars just to the top and then put your lids back on.
Step 5: Attach a bow to the lid.
When your jars are full of Easter candy, you can add a bow and a puffy white pom-pom tail if you want!
I tied cute Easter ribbon around the lid into a bow at the front, and then hot glued a pom-pom to the back for a white puffy tail.
These make great basket stuffers or stand-alone treats!
Want more DIY Easter ideas?
- DIY Easter Mesh Wreath – This DIY Easter Mesh Wreath is the perfect Spring DIY project!
- DIY Tutu Easter Basket – It’s simple to make and turns out SO CUTE!
- DIY Concrete Bunnies – Make these adorable DIY Concrete Bunnies to grace your garden, flower pots, or bookshelves this spring!
- Sixlet Bunnies and Chicks – These are the perfect DIY Easter treat idea!
Give these cute DIY Easter Bunny Candy Jars as a gift this Easter!